Thursday 9 October 2014

Gosh Lash Growth Serum and Mascara

Hello you lovely lot!

My first ever beauty post! How exciting! *wees slightly*

I'm not one of the most self-confident of females, however I wasn't blind to the fact that I had lovely natural, long eyelashes, unfortunately the key was HAD. I tried to fix something that wasn't broken and ended up breaking it! 

I decided to go for some individual eyelash extensions, which did look lovely at the time and did stay on for a good 3 weeks!

HOWEVER! When I got them removed professionally, to my horror, my eyelashes had become extremely short, brittle or non-existant! After running home wearing sunglasses on a rainy day, I did what I always do... Went to my mummy for advise! And she never fails me! She told me about this lash lengthening serum and mascara from GOSH in Superdrug! Being the legend that she is, she already had both of them unused in her drawer and let me have them!!! *Bonus!*








The Serum   The Mascara







SAVVY SAVER ALERT! Both of these are now on offer for two for £10! The serum is originally £14.99 on it's own!!! and the mascara is £8.49 which is a massive saving!

The serum and mascara work together to create longer lashes in just two weeks! I am only on day 3 now but I will show the before and after results in 11 days! I really hope that they will help my eyelashes go back to normal!

Has you used these products or have any tips on helping my eyelashes grow back?! Please let me know! Until then...


2 comments:

  1. Many of us have used a wide assortment to not only help secure but lengthen our lashes with several them being incredibly close to getting your eyelash in the perfect condition. With frequent use of eyelash lengthening serum; there is no need of your spending any money on eyelash extensions and eyelash thickening agents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Source organics provide you best serum for skin brightening. It is advisable to employ nature-based methods for treating your skin rather than testing with surgeries and pills, which can be extremely harmful for your body in the long run.

    ReplyDelete