Friday 3 October 2014

An Introduction

Hello!

I thought before I dived straight in bombarding you with blogs on my humble opinions, I thought I would give you a little information on the face behind the blog. I will keep it short and sweet by defining my whole personality and life in 10 facts about me... Here goes!

Fact 1: I am currently in my 3rd year, studying Music and Musical Theatre, at the University of Chichester! 

Fact 2: I live with my wonderful better half and our cat called Storm!

Fact 3: I am a SERIOUS keeno when it comes to movies but especially TV series! I only stopped to eat, bathe and when it was ultimately necessary sleep, whilst watching the entirety of 'Heroes'. When it ended so abruptly, I will admit it... part of me died slightly! 

Fact 4: I had a quite bad shopping addiction which has now been tamed! This is the reason I only now blog about entire outfits under £100 absolute MAX!

Fact 5: Every since a child I have always wanted to be on the West End, however as with the cruel light of show business, not many get there! Being a blogger and novel author has always been my passionate backup! I am currently writing notes for my first draft of a book! So what this space!

Fact 6: I'm clumsy, awkward and for the life of me CANNOT be sexy! You know that girl that tries to do a sexy dance and gets her skinny jeans stuck around her ankles, falls and hits her head.... Yeah that's me.

Fact 7: I am late (fashionably of course darling) for everything!!! I seem to have no concept of time. My boyfriend has now had to go to extremes of lying to me about what time I need to be somewhere! I hate it so much because he is right EVERYTIME! He tells me I have to be somewhere by 7, I turn up at 8 and I am right on time!

Fact 8: Unless you are holding a dozen red roses, accompanied by a full English breakfast and a cup of tea... do NOT try to talk to me in the mornings... don't even breathe.

Fact 9:  Please stop asking me 'OMG! Are you okay hun?!'... Yes, I'm fine! I just have a resting bitch face.

Fact 10: I write these blogs just to share some of my personal thoughts and things I enjoy....I never claim to be an expert on make up or fashion! My dry humor is never for offence and I hope that you will enjoy reading my blogs just as much as I enjoy writing them! 






No comments:

Post a Comment